Cardiomedex SAS is subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679/EU) adopted on 27th of April 2016 and is committed to comply with its obligations regarding the protection of personal data.
Principal information about us
- Company name: Cardiomedex SAS
- Legal structure: a simplified joint-stock company registered under French law
- Company address : Zone de la Masquère – 280 Rue de l’Hers – 31750 ESCALQUENS
- Phone contact : +33532097980
- Share capital : 50 000,00 €
- RCS company registry : Toulouse 530 466 119
- VAT registration number : FR73530466119
- Publication director : Thierry Sulpice
The website is hosted by
- Alwaysdata SARL
- VAT registration number: FR 66 492893490
- Address: 91 Rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré – 75008 PARIS
- Phone contact: +33 1 84 16 23 40
What types of personal data do we collect?
The personal data we collect vary depending on the purpose of the collection and the service we offer you.
- Browser history (viewed pages on our site, access date, access location and IP address): to develop and improve our services, communication methods and the functionality of our websites
- Contact via the contact form: when you contact us via the website’s contact form, we request that you provide personal and/or professional information about yourself : name, surname, your enterprise name, mail. This information allows us to answer your request and will then be stored in order to manage our prospect or client list and send you marketing communications relating to our business or other information we think may be of interest to you.
- Contact via the Spontaneous Application page’s contact form: when you contact us via the website’s contact form at tab « Jobs » – « Submit your candidature » , we request that you provide personal and/or professional information about yourself : name, surname, mail. You have a possibility to join your CV. This information allows us to process your job application and contact you if Cardiomedex is interested by your professional profile or it doesn’t meet our criteria. In this case all personal information transmitted to Cardiomedex will be destroyed.
Recipients of Personal Information :
Your Personal (Name, Surname) and Professional (Enterprise name, mail, position) Information is collected to be processed by our company’s internal departments. They way your information is handled depends on the department’s activity. Below you’ll find a non-exhaustive list of Cardiomedex’s departments and their use of your Personal Information:
- Sales department: create and maintain commercial relationships with our prospects and customers.
- Production department: exchange with our customers with regard to their orders and studies.
- Administrative department : follow-up on customer invoices or contracts.
- Quality department : follow up on customer satisfaction.
- By our hosting company
Personal information is stored and managed on our hosting company’s controlled, safe and protected servers located in the European Economic Area (EEA)
- By Cardiomedex
We safeguard the Personal Information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Right to access, portability and deletion of your personal data
You have the right to access, correct or update your personal data at any time. Your personal data is portable and removable, so if you want it can be moved, copied, transmitted electronically or deleted.
If you want to exercise your rights, please contact us via email@example.com.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION