Cardiomedex SAS – Toulouse is recruiting a:
Research Scientist /Business Development – Cardiovascular Diseases Area
Cardiomedex is a contract research company dedicated to cardiovascular diseases. Cardiomedex validates the cardiovascular efficacy and safety of future drugs and therapeutic targets. This expertise is supported by an experienced team in preclinical CV research and development and by a permanent research activity of new models and translational techniques to better validate the new targets of tomorrow.
Cardiomedex offers a service platform mainly focused on animal experimentation and the development of new pathological models as well as an « in vitro » platform in development.
Position and missions
To support the company’s growth and strengthen our customer base, we are looking for candidates with a solid scientific background in the field of cardiovascular physiology / pharmacology with a broad understanding of preclinical issues in vitro and in vivo and a real interest for the commercial dimension.
The candidate’s main mission will be to contribute to the development of the turnover mainly internationally by bringing its scientific expertise and its ability to develop the business as a scientific representative of the company during international scientific meetings as well as lectures in several Pharma/Biotechs.
He(she) will implement strategic lines of development according to the market. The main objective of the position is to find and establish relationships with new and existing collaborators/partners/sponsors. The position will receive substantial support from our scientific team and the CSO in order to coordinate new strategic business actions and the development of new markets.
• Proposes new fields of research in line with the cardiovascular market need
• Helps to the development of new research projects/technical platform
• Participates in the scientific strategic direction of the company
• Participates in the definition of the communication action plan.
• Looks for partnership opportunities and identify new strategic alliances
• Detects growth opportunities in the market.
• Prospects for new customers internationally
• Maintains and develops close relationships with key clients and Key Opinion Leaders in collaboration with our scientific consulting and project management teams.
• Represents society all over the world, in particular through preparation and participation in international congresses/symposia as well as on specialized social networks (LinkedIn).
• PhD in Biology/ Pharmacology or PharmD with excellent knowledge in cardiovascular pharmacology ideally complemented by a business-oriented training
• Excellent oral and written communication in English is essential.
• Dynamism, rigor and autonomy.
• Ability to listen/understand customer needs and build with a partner a scientifically relevant solution.
• Scientific agility to interact with multidisciplinary scientific teams
• Results-oriented with good negotiation skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Team spirit and adaptability.
• Willingness to travel all over the world (Europe, North America, Asia…).
Full-time position on a permanent contract based in the suburbs of Toulouse – France
Remuneration to be negotiated according to the profile: fixed part + variable if objectives achieved.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION